1st Blog

 “Hello everyone, You guys don’t me. But i know you guys quite well or try to. Anyway my name is SAM, a normal everyday human like you guys but the only difference is I am living inside of the head of my creator Mr.Dark. It’s a nice place where I feed on his daily life events and play them here in this world with his daily life characters. Am like his alter ego in this world. And from now on I'll be telling you guys the real daily event circle of a body swapper. It’s my swapping daily blog. And believe me it’s pretty intense and hot. So keep following me for more.” 

    He doesn’t want you guys to know about his daily life swap incident but i’ll tell you guys no worries he won’t know about it.      

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PATREON Help me writing by supporting me on my patreon.

Another Blog- BLOG

Comments